How to find Video sharing links in Twitch?
For this process we recommend you to try this with your web browser, this won't work on web applications so go with the browser only.
1. Open the channel of your favorite streamer, go to the video section and choose a video that you want to download.
2. Don't open the video, left-click on the video to get the extra features of your browser. If you're trying this on your smartphone, keep the press on the video title to get the extra options.
3. You'll get a majority of options in the list, find the Copy Link Address and hit on it.
4. The link will be copied to your clipboard and ready for the next steps.
5. Once you get the link you're ready to bounce back on this tool.
6. Click here to reach the tool destination quickly, or simply swipe down for manual.
7. The tool will have a blank text area for your copied link, paste it right there.
8. Hit the download button which is near to it.
9. A list with some available formats will appear in front of the screen. Choose your favorite quality and click on the download button parallel to it.
Your downloading will start from the exact moment you press that button and will the video will be available in the next moment on your device.